He is an expert with big ”E”. Agile Superman and a fantastic Coach.
He is Miljan Bajić.
We’re sure of one thing: Miljan Bajić is one of the greatest business professionals in the world. For reason, he’s recognized as an expert in Agile and one of 50 professionals in the world that holds both Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from Scrum Alliance. First, he’s an Agile coach, trainer, facilitator, and consultant. He has more than 15 years of experience as an organizational change leader and in his career, he supported several organizations in their Agile and Lean transformation journeys. Also, he helps organizations, teams, and individuals collaboratively design systems that combine lean thinking and agile approaches to deliver maximum organizational effectiveness.
At the moment, Miljan is preparing his first book Wicked Leadership in order to better explain the main aspects of Agility and ways to become a real Agile Sensei.
WORKSHOP: Scrum Master in Practice
“Agile Coaching Competency Framework”
- Introduction to Agile Coach Competency Framework through practical and visual examples;
- Review and work on case studies on which you’ll apply Coaching dojos;
- Based on these cases you’ll see what kind of decisions you’ll make as an experienced Scrum Master;
Hello, Scrum Masters!
In this workshop “Scrum Master in Practice”, we’ll look at the skills that Scrum Masters, change agents, and agile coaches need to have. We’ll explore the Agile Coach Competency Framework and the eight skill areas within the framework. We’ll pick one of those eight areas, coaching, and put it into practice by doing coaching dojos. A coaching dojo is a way to improve three important skills – observing, listening, and questioning. More importantly, we’ll focus on your practical examples. Book your seat on time and don’t forget to enjoy a flight that will take you to an unforgettable Scrum Master adventure!
- The number of participants: 40 (20 per one workshop)
* An essential Scrum Master knowledge/experience is a must
* It is too short a time-slot to explaining the SM basics
- Workshop duration: 1.5 hours
- Workshop moderator: Miljan Bajić