Agile Serbia is dedicated to help the growth of the Agile community. 😊 On the 31st of March, we are organizing „Expectations vs Reality – Scrum Master role in practice“. It’s a Virtual Panel, from the series of Agile afternoon panels with Ivan Ivanović, as a host!
In the panel, we will talk about:
- What does Scrum Master role actually mean and why it is important in a team?
- What expectations do team have from their Scrum Masters, and what do they get in reality?
Learn about obstacles and challenges our panelists have been faced with in their Scrum Master roles in different types of organisations.
On Tuesday afternoon, we will also discuss Scrum Master challenges related to remote work, as well as many other topics specific to this role.
Agile Serbia’s team member Ivan Ivanović will be the host of the panel while the panelists are Melissa Boggs – Chief Scrum Master at Scrum Alliance, a prominent global Scrum organisation, Miljan Bajić – Certified Scrum Trainer, Organizational Coach and Consultant and Zoran Vujkov – Agile Coach and Trainer.
Join us in this virtual panel, via Zoom platform.
See you on Tuesday, 31 March at 6 pm.
- Topic of the Virtual Panel: „ Expectations vs Reality – Scrum Master role in practice”
- Location: online via Zoom platform
- Date and time: March 31st, 6 pm
- Registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org