The third Virtual Panel „Estimates or NoEstimates – Pros and Cons“, from the series of Agile afternoon panels with Ivan Ivanović as a host, Agile Serbia organizes on the 14th of April! 😊
In this panel, we will talk about:
- What is Agile estimation? What are story points and why do we use them?
- How do we estimate story points and how do we award them?
- Estimates or NoEstimates?
- What is the Value of Probabilistic Thinking?
- Can we predict exact future delivery dates, despite the unpredictability of knowledge work?
- Do usual techniques of estimation always work? What are the challenges with estimation?
We will also discuss what is the difference between an estimate and a forecast.
As in the previous panels, Agile Serbia’s team member Ivan Ivanović will be the host of the panel. 😊 This time, the panelists are Sonya Siderova – Expert in Product Development, Petri Heiramo – Certified Scrum Trainer and Zoran Vujkov – Agile Coach and Trainer.
Join us in this virtual panel, via Zoom platform.
See you on Tuesday, 14 April at 6 pm.
- Topic of the Virtual Panel: „Estimates or NoEstimates – Pros and Cons”
- Location: online via Zoom platform
- Date and time: April 14th, 6 pm
- Registration at: email@example.com
The official application we will use for our Afternoon panels is our start-up project MatchAbout, an awesome tool for events! Created to help us connect, share, learn and have fun at the same time.
The first step is to download MatchAbout application from App Store or Google Play. Register and join the Event (Agile Afternoon Panels). Once you have been registered, you can share your experience, challenges, you can connect to other experts, talk to panelists, vote, ask questions, download material, and many more options. Enjoy the experience.