Considering our mission to provide the best education in the field of Agile Software Development, we are constantly looking for innovative ways of delivering knowledge and the exchange of experience in this field. Last time we decided to organize a meet-up and gather up the Agile community in Novi Sad. The goal was to encourage a discussion about the challenges in the software development.
The result was more than excellent! The two main questions we answered together with the attendees of the meet-up were:
- What makes your clients dissatisfied, and what are the possible solutions to solve these problems?
- What leads to developers’ demotivation, and how to enhance their engagement?
The discussion was moderated by our Agile Coach, Zoran Vujkov. He has coached numerous Scrum teams, and he is familiar with both – technical and organizational sides of software engineering.
- Topic of the meet-up: Agile4it – How to achieve customer satisfaction & employee commitment?
- Target audience: CTOs, HRs, COOs, Operations Managers, CIOs, Product Owners, Product Managers, Technical Leads, CEOs, Project Managers, Delivery Managers
- Method of delivery: Interactive discussion
- Date: 22nd December 2016
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More pictures you can find in our Facebook photo album.