- Date: 26th and 27th May
- Duration: 2 working days
- Location: On-site at Zepter Hotel in Belgrade
- Course Language: Serbian
- Max number of people: 20
- Course type: Management 3.0 Certification
- SEU points: 16
- Applications: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know what it takes to redefine leadership? Is it possible to have a management model that goes beyond just theory and actually helps you manage the system and not the people?
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop enables you to make a valid analysis of the system and to come up with the right solutions for better and more effective leadership across organizations.
🎯 Is the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop for you?
Are you in a position to detect the lack of employee engagement or team collaboration? Is it natural for you to instead of complaining, try coming up with proactive solutions? Furthermore, if you understand that management is too important to be left only to managers then the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is just the right thing for you. It is held by a Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator and you will experience new perspectives and knowledge, get the hands-on tools & practices and start using your skills the very next day.
Management 3.0 is not another framework, it’s a mindset, combined with an ever-changing collection of games, tools, and practices to help any worker manage the organization. It’s a way of looking at work systems.
Management 3.0 will help you learn how to analyze the system so you can transform your organization into a happier work environment with more motivated employees and empowered teams.
🦸♂️ Become a better Manager and Leader
Join the workshop held by Vladimir Kelava, a licensed and certified Management 3.0 Facilitator, and get hands-on experiences on how to:
- Boost productivity
- Nurture innovation
- Motivate any team
- Change the culture
- Become more Agile
- Increase happiness at work
Management 3.0 is about actionable leadership. Everything we do includes proactive leadership games and exercises to apply with your team immediately.
📌 What will you learn in the course?
- Management and leadership
- Complexity thinking
- Motivation and engagement
- Rewards and incentives
- Worker Happiness
- Delegation and empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Metrics and OKR’s
- Meaning and purpose
- Learning and competencies
- Scaling Organizational Structure
- Success and Failure
- Change Management
During the 2 day workshop, we are looking at Leadership from the Management 3.0 point of view. We will focus on 2 main and 6 additional aspects of leadership and organizational issues.
- Management & Leadership: We can only improve worker happiness when everyone feels responsible for the management and when managers learn to manage the system instead of the people.
- Complexity Thinking: You cannot control a complex system, but you have many options for guiding it.
and furthermore, go in detail about:
- Energize People: People are the most important parts of an organization and managers must do all they can to keep people active, creative, and motivated.
- Improve Everything: An adaptive organization only responds to changes while a transformational organization thrives on changes: Learn how you can support change initiatives.
- Grow Structure: Many teams operate within the context of a complex organization, and thus it is important to consider structures that enhance communication.
- Develop Competence: Teams cannot achieve their goals if team members aren’t capable enough, and managers must therefore contribute to the development of competence.
- Align Constraints: Self-organization can lead to anything, and it’s, therefore, necessary to protect people and shared resources and to give people a clear purpose and defined goals.
- Empower Teams: Teams can self-organize, and this requires empowerment, authorization, and trust from management.
* The class is practical, full of simulations and examples from real life. The class is a full preparation for you to become a better Manager and Leader but also a Management 3.0 Facilitator. By attending an official Management 3.0 Workshop, offered by a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator, you will receive a certificate and a badge.
📜 Management 3.0 Certifications
After completion of your workshop and filling in your evaluation, you will receive an official Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance.
Your Certificate of Attendance for a 2 days in-person Foundation Workshop will give you the right to get a Management 3.0 content license, so you can facilitate your own workshops with the official Management 3.0 materials.
📌 For all people addressing many common leadership questions such as:
- How can we measure performance?
- How can we reward people in a better way?
- How can we replace performance appraisals?
- How can we motivate our teams?
- How can we change the organization’s culture
- Overview of Management 3.0 Practices
The bottom line is that we go beyond theories or soft management science and provide you with a concrete approach that gives a solution for increasing employee engagement and improving results. We build a future with Management 3.0
You want to build a future. You want the right skills and you want them now.
📣 How will this be your career milestone?
By the end of the course, you will:
✅ receive an official Management 3.0 Foundation certificate from Management 3.0
✅ master new tools for effective team communication;
✅ start improving everything in your organization;
✅ learn how to manage the system and not the people;
✅ experience immediate improvements in employee happiness and almost certain improvements in workers motivation;
✅ have skills to help your teamwork seamlessly as a true team;
✅ learn proactive leadership games and exercises to apply with your team immediately;
✅ you will learn how work doesn’t have to feel like work, but more like enjoying the good life;
✅ if you opt to become a Management 3.0 facilitator, you become a part of the Management 3.0 community and get access to other experts, practitioners, and facilitators of Management 3.0;
✅ learn the satisfaction of being redefined as a leader.
❓ Is this course for you?
The course is for everyone who is currently working, cooperating with the Scrum team, or planning to implement Scrum in their organization. It’s an awesome opportunity for ScrumMasters to strengthen their experience, Scrum team coaches to get new ideas or people involved in the Scrum implementation at your organization to enhance their know-how.
- Team Leader
- Scrum Master
- Change Agents
- Product Owner
- Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Project Managers
- C level Managers
- Any team members in your organization
- Anyone interested in Management 3.0
You will get all the necessary materials and references from our Facilitator.
Details about the next public Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is organized on the date as per schedule. Furthermore, we can organize an on-site course at your request.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9 am to 5 pm
- Certification: Yes with Management 3.0
- Date: 26th and 27th May
- Location: On-site at Zepter Hotel in Belgrade
- Price: 600 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
You can pay via Bank Transfer or Payment Card.
Via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer) you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org