🎯 Course description
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure. This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
🎯 This course is intended for:
This course is ideal for data professionals, engineers, scientists and architects looking to broaden their skills in creating quality data science solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
🎯 We recommend that attendees of this course have:
We recommend that attendees of this course have prior understanding of:
• Basic data science concepts such as data cleansing, analysis, interpretation, and visualizations
• Knowledge of the data science landscape and its associated tools
• Familiarity with Azure services, core Azure architecture, and the basics of working with virtual machines
• Familiarity with database technologies and query languages such as SQL
• Experience with development languages like Python, R, etc. to handle data science tasks
• Understanding of machine learning algorithms and processes, including supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
📌 Course outline
On the following link you can find all the modules described in detail, as well as the labs that will be used for each of the lessons.
📌 Course objectives
After finishing this course learners will gain a deep understanding of the definition and scope of data science, will be knowledgeable of the various Azure services related to data science, will have an opportunity to apply their knowledge to designing a data science solution on Azure. They will understand how to use Azure Machine Learning development tools, such as Azure Notebooks, Visual Studio Code, and Jupyter Notebook, will be capable of using Azure Storage, including Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Storage and Azure SQL Database, will have the ability to use Azure Cognitive Services, such as the Microsoft Bot Framework, Language Understanding and Computer Vision APIs, will be able to use the Azure Machine Learning Model Management Service to manage and deploy predictive models. Finally, learners will have the capability to monitor the performance of their data science solutions on Azure.
📌 Course info
Date: May 2023; For or more information contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Course length: 24 hours
Location: vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) via Teams; After hours, split into multiple sessions, starting at 5PM;
Course Language: English/Serbian
Course type: Certification is not included in price, all information upon request
Applications: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 575 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), see our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can try to find answers in FAQ section if you like 😊