- Date: 19th – 21th April
- Duration: 3 working days, 6 hours per day
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Course Language: English
- Course type: certified by the Scrum Alliance (Agile Serbia is a Scrum Alliance Registered Educational Ally – REA)
- Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Early Bird Price: 790 € + VAT (until 20th March)
Do you know the role of the Scrum Master in the Scrum team? Scrum Master is responsible for the successful implementation of Scrum. Therefore, he is in charge to provide an environment where all members are able to understand Scrum and all processes take place according to its principles and rules.
The Scrum Master serves the development team by helping remove impediments to the team’s success, facilitating meetings, and supporting the practice of Scrum.
Is Scrum Master course for you?
During the years, we have been organizing Scrum Master Certification in cooperation with the Scrum Alliance. According to previous practice this course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and above all teaches what are the values of the Scrum and Agile framework.
The Trainer is virtuous in teaching Scrum with long coaching experience, main issues are illustrated with practical examples and exercises. On the Certified Scrum Master course, you will learn how to help your development team to properly use Scrum. You have an opportunity to become a CSM and leader who contribute to development of your team and organization, applying effectively with Agile techniques.
What are the benefits of the course?
This course helps everyone who want to develop mastery of the Scrum Master track and improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied in their organizations. Also, it helps in understanding and applying the Scrum framework, developing people and teams, managing products with agility, developing and delivering products professionally and evolving the agile organization.
How will you work on the course?
Training will consist of theoretical and practical part. There will be plenty of interactions and group work. The main topics we will cover are: Scrum roles and responsibilities, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospectives, Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs, etc. With many games to support the theory.
To prepare for the course, you will receive materials to guide you. Furthermore, on the course, additional handouts will be provided. During the course, all the theory will be covered and many real-life events and problems in team will be discussed.
What will you learn at the course?
The agenda is preliminary, and it will be arranged as per interests of course participants.
Day 1 🕘
🔎 Foundations of Agile and Scrum
🔎 Complexity and dealing with uncertainty
🔎 Scrum overview
Day 2 🕘
🔎 Scrum in detail
🔎 Scrum Master role – responsibilities and activities
🔎 Scrum Master cooperation with other roles
Day 3 🕘
🔎 Team formation and motivation
🔎 Elective topics
* This agenda is rough as it will be adjusted based on participant interests and the amount of questions. We will be using Scrum for the course, and thus the Course Backlog is subject to change based on participant requests and feedback.
How will this be your career milestone?
By the end of the course you will…
✅ master new tools for effective team communication;
✅ start improving delivery of an authorized product in a supportive and productive work environment;
✅ know how to consciously take charge of change;
✅ foresee immediate improvements in your quality and almost certain improvements in customers satisfaction;
✅ have skills to help your team work seamlessly as a true team;
✅ know how to bring problems to the surface so you can fix them;
✅ deeply feel the power of working as an uninterrupted team;
✅ learn the satisfaction of being a servant-leader.
Is this course for you?
Maybe you are…
💭 a Scrum Master without certification;
💭 a member of the Development Team who is trying to improve information flow and work of his team;
💭 a Manager who is wondering how project development processes should flow and likewise how to create an energizing workplace;
💭 a person with little experience in Scrum, interested in learning more.
Course value consist of:
- Practical and resourceful learning environment
- Interactive workshop with plentiful group activities
- Perpetual access to all the content of the course
- Preparation for the exam
- Free Certified Scrum Master® Exam Retake Included
- Free Agile e-book – Successfully create your Agile path
- FREE bonus – 3 hours Kanban workshop
Kanban and Lean Overview (3h)
Scrum is great, but it doesn’t work in all situations. For example, we might have to respond to requests within days, or even hours. Or we simply cannot make sensible commitments for even a week. Kanban provides a great alternative approach. Instead of Sprints, the control focuses on individual “stories” and manages the flow through the team. But even Kanban isn’t without its challenges.
In this workshop, we will:
-Introduce Toyota Production System, Lean, and Lean Software Development, to understand where Kanban comes from
-Learn the fundaments of the Kanban Method, and how to run the Kanban board
-Compare Scrum and Kanban, to understand the differences in finer detail and to be able to make more informed choice between the two
-Discuss how to avoid the “waterfall Kanban”, or create it when we specifically want that approach
-Discuss how to combine the two approaches when we want aspects of both in our work, or even use them side-by-side for different types of work
This workshop provides valuable information for every Scrum Master. It is also useful for PO and team members in using the approach for managing their product development work.
After the training:
- Globally recognized Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) credential – valid for 2 years, easily renewable
- International 16 SEUs if you want or need to advance in Agile
- Scrum Alliance® membership for 2 years
- Access to a world Agile library
- Access to Agile community groups
- Special price for Regional Scrum Gathering conference
Why do you need an internationally recognized Agile certificate?
- Nowadays, when the whole world is becoming one big market, you want to make sure that your time and resources are well invested, and that your certificate is recognized anywhere.
- Trustful educational center has top-notch trainers, complete infrastructure, program quality standards, and continuing educational support
Certification Process Steps
- Select a date and register for a Scrum Master course
- Do a self-paced preparation before the event (material will be provided by a trainer approx.10-14 days in advance)
- Attend a three – day trainer-led virtual Scrum Master course
- Pass the open-book final exam on the Scrum Alliance website
- Access your Certified Scrum Master certificate and badge on the Scrum Alliance website
Details about the next public Scrum Master course
Certified Scrum Master Course is organized on the date as per schedule. Furthermore, we can organize an on-site course on your request.
- Duration: 3 working days, from 9 am to 3 pm
- Certification: Yes
- Date: 19th – 21th April
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Price: 790 € + VAT (until 20th March)
Satisfaction guaranteed or 100% MONEY BACK (Full Refund)
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
You can pay via Bank Transfer or Payment Card.
Via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer) you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or SEU points, etc. Frequently Asked Questions should help you to find all answers you need 😊
What the participants said about Scrum Master course
“The course met my expectations, got some new insights, and opportunity to shape my previous knowledge about the topic. Its content is very well designed and the trainer is great. Therefore it is obvious that he has a lot of experience and he gave his best to transfer it to us. The focus of the course was on the team formation, team members’ relations, etc. which I consider as a very important issues regarding the Scrum Master role. “
(Vladimir Topalovic, Senior Project Manager, Vip mobile)
See how it was at the Certified Scrum Master Course, during the Agile Month – Autumn 2019 in our Facebook album.
*** Great news: We’ve officially become REA – Registered Scrum Alliance Educational Ally! More information you can find here.