- Date: 11th – 12th May
- Duration: 2 working days
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Course Language: English
- Course type: certified by the Scrum Alliance (Agile Serbia is a Scrum Alliance Registered Educational Ally – REA)
- Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Do you know the role of the Scrum Master in the Scrum team? Scrum Master is responsible for the successful implementation of Scrum. Therefore, he is in charge to provide an environment where all members are able to understand Scrum and all processes take place according to its principles and rules.
The Scrum Master serves the development team by helping remove impediments to the team’s success, facilitating meetings, and supporting the practice of Scrum.
Is Scrum Master course for you?
CSM – Certified Scrum Master course is a unique opportunity to look at Scrum from the Scrum Master perspective and become the Great ScrumMaster. It is trained by Scrum Alliance certified trainer CST and you will definitely enjoy it. It’s not any boring PowerPoint class, it’s an interactive workshop full of simulations, conversations, and facilitated experience sharing.
“Great ScrumMasters building high-performing self-organizing teams. They are great coaches, and facilitators, not any team assistants.”
We look at Scrum from the Scrum Master’s point of view, covering several concepts on how to build high-performing and self-organizing teams, #ScrumMasterWay, and the Scrum Master State of Mind model.
Become a Great Scrum Master
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence, and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and get hands-on experiences on how to start your career as the great ScrumMaster.
The Certified ScrumMaster course will help you understand the Agile mindset and culture from a different angle, learn new principles, and get new ideas you can right away apply back to your organization.
We help you deepen your knowledge and practice your skills. Being a Great ScrumMaster is a journey. Reading about Agile and Scrum is not enough. During the class, we experience an agile mindset and practice the different Scrum situations where you can learn from the experience of other participants.
The course is interactive full of simulations, exercises, and games.
In the case of virtual delivery, we are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don’t lose the interactivity nor any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
Special bonus at the end of the course:
- FREE personal consultancy to make sure that you have confidently understood the Certified Scrum Master learning objectives.
After the training you will fully understand the Scrum process, your role as a Scrum Master, and will be ready to apply Agile and Scrum principles to your organization and environment. You will be able to:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Explain Scrum and Agile principles back at your organization
- Form high-performing selforganizing teams
- Help teams to collaborate
- Advice your organization on their agile journey
- Engage with agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
What will you learn at the course? (Agenda)
During the 2 day workshop, we are looking at Scrum from the Scrum Master point of view. We go through all Scrum artifacts and events, we look at the role of the Development team, Product Owner, and Scrum Master. We practice several concepts on how to build a great team, #ScrumMasterWay, and the Scrum Master State of Mind model.
- Agile Manifesto Values and principles;
- Scrum Basics;
- Scrum Events;
- Scrum Team collaboration;
- Product Owner role;
- Scrum Master role;
- Self-organization and how to achieve it;
- Team theory;
- The #ScrumMasterWay concept;
- ScrumMaster State of mind model;
- Definition of Done;
- Scrum Adoption at your company;
- Best practices and recommendations on how to apply it.
* The class is practical, full of simulations and examples from real life. The class is a great preparation to become a Certified Agile Coach (CAC) – Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
- Attend the entire workshop facilitated by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and actively participate during the class.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement, complete your Scrum Alliance profile, and take the 50 question CSM test that’s available in 13 languages.
- There are two free attempts to finalize the online test at the Scrum Alliance website for every CSM course participant included in the price.
- You shall pass a test within 90 days. To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 37 of the 50 questions within the 60-minute time limit.
- As soon as you pass the test you will gain the Certified Scrum Master certification.
How will this be your career milestone?
By the end of the course you will…
✅ receive an official Scrum Master certificate from the Scrum Alliance;
✅ become a part of the Agile community;
✅ master new tools for effective team communication;
✅ start improving delivery of an authorized product in a supportive and productive work environment;
✅ know how to consciously take charge of change;
✅ foresee immediate improvements in your quality and almost certain improvements in customers satisfaction;
✅ have skills to help your team work seamlessly as a true team;
✅ know how to bring problems to the surface so you can fix them;
✅ deeply feel the power of working as an uninterrupted team;
✅ learn the satisfaction of being a servant-leader.
Is this course for you?
The course is for everyone who is currently working, cooperating with the Scrum team, or planning to implement Scrum in their organization. It’s an awesome opportunity for ScrumMasters to strengthen their experience, Scrum team coaches to get new ideas or people involved in the Scrum implementation at your organization to enhance their know-how.
- Technical writers
- Project Managers
- Any team members in your organization
- Anyone interested in Scrum
You will get your own workbook and after the course photos of flipcharts.
Details about the next public Scrum Master course
Certified Scrum Master Course is organized on the date as per schedule. Furthermore, we can organize an on-site course on your request.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9 am to 5 pm
- Certification: Yes with Scrum Alliance
- Date: 11th – 12th May
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Price: 790 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
You can pay via Bank Transfer or Payment Card.
Via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer) you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or SEU points, etc. Frequently Asked Questions should help you to find all answers you need 😊
What the participants said about Scrum Master course
“The course met my expectations, got some new insights, and opportunity to shape my previous knowledge about the topic. Its content is very well designed and the trainer is great. Therefore it is obvious that he has a lot of experience and he gave his best to transfer it to us. The focus of the course was on the team formation, team members’ relations, etc. which I consider as a very important issues regarding the Scrum Master role. “
(Vladimir Topalovic, Senior Project Manager, Vip mobile)
See how it was at the Certified Scrum Master Course, during the Agile Month – Autumn 2019 in our Facebook album.