🎯 Course description
This course is designed to introduce you to Angular, as well as to familiarize you with all its functionalities through practical work. In this course you will create a complete one-page application, and in this process, you will best understand what are the advantages of one-page applications, how you can consume the REST API, how to manage data in the front end and how to provide the best user experience on its own application. You will learn how to make the most of all the advantages of the Angular framework and how to apply them in your business. Angular allows you to quickly compose functions using simple, declarative templates. Its flexibility allows you to focus on building amazing applications, instead of wasting time and energy on code fixes.
🎯 This course is intended for:
📌 Course outline
• Introduction to Angular
• How Angular works?
• Built-in directives
• Forms in Angular
• Dependency injection
• Data architecture in Angular
• Data Architecture with Observables
• Advanced components
• NativeScript: Mobile apps for Angular
📌 What will you learn?
In this course, you will learn to:
• Angular architecture concepts
• Creating and testing Angular applications
• Data binding and forms
• Dependency injections
• Directives and transclusion
• Routing and navigation
• Calling REST services
• Angular CLI
📌 Course info
Date: Start from 20th April 2023; 3-4 hours a day after working hours from 5 p.m. For or more information contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Course length: 32 hours
Location: vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) via Teams; After hours, split into multiple sessions, starting at 5PM;
Course Language: English/Serbian
Course type: Certification is not included in price, all information upon request
Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Price: 390 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), see our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Also, you can try to find answers in FAQ section if you like 😊