🎯 Course description
This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; and Azure management and governance features and tools. This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
🎯 This course is intended for:
• Cloud computing professionals
• IT system administrators
• Software engineers
• Software architects
• Other IT staff
• Project Managers
• Business Analyst
• Non IT staff
🎯 We recommend that attendees of this course have:
• Basic understanding of IT services
• Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts
📌 Course outline
On the following link you can find all the modules described in detail, as well as the labs that will be used for each of the lessons.
📌 Course objectives
In this course, you will learn to:
• Understand core cloud computing concepts such as cloud computing and its benefits
• Be familiar with core Azure services and the available resources in the Azure platform
• Understand the concept of roles and role-based access control (RBAC) in Azure
• Be aware of the different pricing models
📌 Course info
Date: May 2023; For or more information contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Course length: 8 hours
Location: vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) via Teams; After hours, split into multiple sessions, starting at 5PM;
Course Language: English/Serbian
Course type: Certification is not included in price, all information upon request
Applications: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 350 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), see our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can try to find answers in FAQ section if you like 😊