🎯 Course description
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
🎯 This course is intended for:
This course is designed for technology professionals in the role of software developer who develop customizations and applications for organizations running on the Microsoft Azure platform.
This course is ideally suited for .NET and cloud developers, as well as DevOps engineers who want to develop and deploy applications and services to Microsoft Azure
The course is also beneficial for IT professionals planning to develop customizations for Azure solutions and for those who need to analyze existing customer solutions and understand how to design, write, and deploy cloud applications.
🎯 We recommend that attendees of this course have:
• Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal
• Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
• Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level
• A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces
📌 Course outline
On the following link you can find all the modules described in detail, as well as the labs that will be used for each of the lessons.
📌 Course objectives
This course provides a foundation for developers to build diverse cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure. Trainees will learn how to use various core Azure services such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage, Azure Queues, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Event Grid and Azure Key Vault. They will also learn how to leverage Azure compute services such as Azure Virtual Machines, App Services, Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Service Fabric, as well as manage cloud resources using Azure Resource Manager and use appropriate animations, debuggers, and testing tools. By the end of this course, you will be proficient in deploying, managing, and securing Azure cloud services, applications, and resources.
📌 Course info
Date: May 2023; For or more information contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Course length: 40 hours
Location: vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) via Teams; After hours, split into multiple sessions, starting at 5PM;
Course Language: English/Serbian
Course type: Certification is not included in price, all information upon request
Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Price: 475 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), see our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Also, you can try to find answers in FAQ section if you like 😊