🎯 Course description
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
🎯 This course is intended for:
This course is designed for IT professionals who are interested in learning about how to manage Microsoft Azure cloud-based services.
This course is perfect for professionals working in system administration, networking, cloud development, and DevOps, who need to understand how to implement, monitor and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions
🎯 We recommend that attendees of this course have:
• Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
• Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
• Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control
• Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
📌 Course outline
On the following link you can find all the modules described in detail, as well as the labs that will be used for each of the lessons.
📌 Course objectives
This course teaches participants how to manage Azure cloud services, identities, storage, network, and virtual machines. Participants will learn the key aspects to managing their Azure subscriptions, how to secure and organize resources, and how to monitor, troubleshoot and optimize their cloud applications. They will develop a solid understanding of cloud services, Azure administration and networking, and best practices for deploying, configuring, and managing workloads in Azure. The course covers the essential topics of Azure cost optimization and governance to ensure a successful cloud experience.
📌 Course info
Date: May 2023; For or more information contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Course length: 32 hours
Location: vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) via Teams; After hours, split into multiple sessions, starting at 5PM;
Course Language: English/Serbian
Course type: Certification is not included in price, all information upon request
Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
Price: 475 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), see our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or something else feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Also, you can try to find answers in FAQ section if you like 😊