A-CSPO – Advanced Certified Product Owner course – is part of the extended advanced Product Owner education. It’s not any boring PowerPoint class, it’s an interactive workshop based on the facilitation and coaching at the system level. Full of simulations, conversations, and experience sharing.
Being a great Product Owner is a journey. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a framework, not a prescriptive methodology.
🎯 Is Advanced Product Owner course for you?
If you …
💭 … are an active Product Owner with certification;
💭 … have at least one year of experience in the Scrum Product Owner role;
💭 … are prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator
📣 How will this be your career milestone?
✅ Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
✅ Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
✅ Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
✅ Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
✅ Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
✅ Define and validate business value
✅ Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
✅ Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
✅ Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
The A-CSPO agenda is defined by A-CSPO Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
🔎 Product Owner Core Competencies
🔎 Advanced Purpose and Strategy
🔎 Empathizing with Customers and Users
🔎 Advanced Product Assumption Validation
🔎 Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
* This agenda is rough as it will be adjusted based on participant interests and the amount of questions. We will be using Scrum for the course, and thus the Course Backlog is subject to change based on participant requests and feedback.
There are some pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner Certification (A-CSPO):
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the Product Owner role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified Product Owner® Certificate (CSPO®) with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, but must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSPO certification.
- Pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSPO learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
*While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSPO will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
Details about the next public Advanced Product Owner course with Zuzana Sochova
Advanced Certified Product Owner Course is organized on the date as per schedule.
- Date: 24th – 25th November
- Duration: 2 working days
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Course Language: English
- Trainer: Zuzana Sochova
- Course type: certified by the Scrum Alliance
- Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Early Bird Price: 990 € + VAT (until 15th November)
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered. See our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or SEU points, etc. Frequently Asked Questions should help you to find all answers you need 😊
*** Great news: We’ve officially become REA – Registered Scrum Alliance Educational Ally! More information you can find here.