Being a great Scrum Master is a journey.
On this Course, we will build on top of your Agile mindset and Scrum experience. On the first place, we want to help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams.
This Course is practical training in Agile coaching and Agile facilitation techniques on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences, and hints.
It is a great preparation to become a Certified Agile Coach (CAC) – Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
🎯 Is Advanced Scrum Master course for you?
If you …
💭 … are an active Scrum Master with certification;
💭 … have at least one year of experience in the Scrum Master role;
💭 … plan to become a Certified Agile Coach (CAC) – Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC);
💭 … are prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator
📣 How will this be your career milestone?
Completing A-CSM, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
Some of benefits will be:
✅ Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives;
✅ Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
✅ Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
✅ Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
✅ Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
✅ Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
✅ Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
✅ Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
✅ Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
The A-CSM agenda is defined by A-CSM Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
🔎 Lean, Agile, and Scrum
🔎 Agile Facilitation
🔎 Agile Coaching
🔎 Service to the Development Team
🔎 Service to the Product Owner
🔎 Service to the Organization
🔎 Scrum Mastery
* This agenda is rough as it will be adjusted based on participant interests and the amount of questions. We will be using Scrum for the course, and thus the Course Backlog is subject to change based on participant requests and feedback.
There are some pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification (A-CSM):
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the Scrum Master role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Master® Certificate (CSM®) with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, but must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSM certification.
- Pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSM learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
*While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSM will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
Details about the next public Advanced Scrum Master course with Zuzana Sochova
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course is organized on the date as per schedule.
- Date: 22nd – 23rd November
- Duration: 2 working days
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Course Language: English
- Trainer: Zuzana Sochova
- Course type: certified by the Scrum Alliance
- Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Early Bird Price: 990 € + VAT (until 10th November)
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered. See our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or SEU points, etc. Frequently Asked Questions should help you to find all answers you need 😊
*** Great news: We’ve officially become REA – Registered Scrum Alliance Educational Ally! More information you can find here.