After successful experience with Design Sprint MeetUp in Belgrade, Agile Serbia’s decided to go in Novi Sad! Agile Gathering was scheduled on the 30th of October 2018. For this occasion, topic was “Does The Design Sprint Make Sense In Corporation?”. The discussion moderators were Predrag Rajković and Zoran Vujkov.
Why Design Sprint? Design Sprint is widely applied, so it’s not a big news for professional community. It’s purpose is to help you to answer on business critical question through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. However, remains a question of using Design Sprint in corporate environment. How much do you know about it’s benefits?
Following set goals, we briefly covered origins of the concept with short explanation of the technique and run through the steps of the Design Sprint. Beside lecture and case studies, Moderators shared a couple of examples of products developed with this method.
Core values of this MeetUp was focus on the implementation of the Design Sprint in a typical corporate environment. Question we tend to explore is the behavior of numerous stakeholders used to different approaches and with a different mindset.
Here you can find a few of questions that we covered during the MeetUp:
- How to set the design team up in one corporation?
- What are the challenges in setting the scene and how to overcome them?
- Challenges during the Design Sprint?
- The Design Sprint is over, what’s next?
- Obstacles in implementation of the Design Sprint result in a corporation?
- How to handle corporation limitations?
At the conclusion part of the MeetUp, we reconsidered key points – if and when does it make sense to use the Design Sprint in a corporation?
- Topic of the MeetUp: „Does The Design Sprint Make Sense In Corporation?”
- Target audience: Project Managers, Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Team Leaders, and anyone else involved in Digital Transformation
- Date: October 30th, 2018
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at email@example.com