Agile Serbia has organized MeetUp “Introduction to Agile & Scrum” in Belgrade, on the 28th of March 2019. Moderator of discussion was Miloš Zeković, Agile Coach and member of Agile Serbia community.
On this MeetUp focus was on Agile and Scrum basics and we discussed about following topics:
- Why adapt Agile? Benefits of Agile,
- What is Agile? Agile values and principles,
- Differences between Agile and traditional project management,
- What is Agile transformation?
- Systems types and process control,
- Scrum – empirical process control framework,
- Scrum basics: lifecycle, roles, events, artifacts, rules.
At the MeetUp we introduced participants with Agile and Scrum. Why Agile developed, what it is, when to use it and why. As Scrum is the most used Agile process framework, we discussed how Scrum works and what makes Scrum so powerful for delivering high quality products faster. At the end of the MeetUp, participants in the groups of 8 people simulated Scrum on the examples from their industries.
We would like to thank you all who took participation in this MeetUp, because it was highly dynamic and interactive atmosphere, with great session, questions and discussions.
- Topic of the MeetUp: „ Introduction to Agile and Scrum”
- Location: StartIT Centar Beograd, St: Savska #5, 11000 Belgrade
- Target audience: Beginners and/or those with some experience in Agile & Scrum
- Date: March 28th, 2019
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at email@example.com