Agile Serbia has organized a meet-up “Does The Design Sprint Make Sense In Corporation?” in Belgrade, on the 6th of June 2018. Moderators of discussion were Predrag Rajković and Zoran Vujkov.
At the beginning, Predrag and Zoran presented the definition of Design Sprint. Design Sprint is used to help you to answer on business critical question through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. The moderators shared a couple of examples of products developed with this method.
After the first part of the meet-up, the moderators discussed the following with the participants:
- How to set the design team up in one corporation?
- What are the challenges in setting the scene and how to overcome them?
- Challenges during the Design Sprint?
- The Design Sprint is over, what’s next?
- Obstacles in implementation of the Design Sprint result in a corporation?
- How to handle corporation limitations?
Details about the meet-up:
- Topic of the meet-up: „Does The Design Sprint Make Sense In Corporation?”
- Target audience: Project Managers, Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Team Leaders, and anyone else involved in Digital Transformation
- Date: June 6th, 2018
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at email@example.com