Agile Serbia has organized MeetUp “The challenges of the Product Owner role in corporations and large organizations” in Belgrade, on the 12th of March 2019. Moderator of discussion was Predrag Rajković, Agile Coach and member of Agile Serbia community.
The focus of our last MeetUp was the Product Owner role and all Product Owner’s responsibilities.
On the MeetUp we discussed about following topics:
- Product Owner role by the Scrum;
- Other roles that people in companies get confused by (BA, System owner, PM…);
- Expectations from Product Owner and what should they be like;
- Metamorphoses of Product Owner role;
- Issues Product Owners meet.
We would like to thank you all who took participation in this MeetUp, because it was highly dynamic and interactive atmosphere, with great session, questions and discussions.
- Topic of the MeetUp: „The challenges of the Product Owner role in corporations and large organizations”
- Location: StartIT Centar Beograd, St: Savska #5, 11000 Belgrade
- Target audience: Product Owners, Developers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Project Managers, Delivery Managers and anyone else involved in product (software) development
- Date: March 12th, 2019
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org