In cooperation with Zoran Vujkov, Puzzle Software organized an Agile gathering on February 27, 2015. The purpose of this meet-up was to highlight what are the challenges facing a project with multiple Scrum teams and how to handle some of them.
Participants have got the answers to the questions like:
- What do you need for, what should you do and what you will get from Agile Delivery?
- What do you need to correctly implement Scrum with multiple teams?
- Can Scrum be disruptive to your current organisation?
- What challenges are facing the Company becoming AGILE?
- How to scale Scrum?
- Topic of the meet-up: Some of The Challenges Facing A Project With Multiple Scrum Teams
- Target audience: Leaders in the company with multiple Scrum Teams: Head of Development, Product Owner or Product Manager, Scrum Master or current Project Manager
- Method of the meet-up: Interactive lecture
- Date: 27th February 2015
- Leave your comment here: Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More pictures you can find in our Facebook photo album.