Agile Serbia is more than happy to announce that after 3 Agile conferences, more than 40 free MeetUps and more than 8 years of education sessions, for the first time we reserved one whole day – the PreConference Day, for the introduction to Agile. We wanted to be sure that all of you will have a chance to learn more about Agile and we wanted to give you an opportunity to do that for free!
What is PreConference Day about?
Agile is a powerful tool not only providing benefits to the software development teams, but also providing a number of important benefits to other kinds of businesses. It helps teams deal with many of the most common project pitfalls (such as cost and schedule predictability). It is based on continuous improvement, flexibility, the input of the team, and the delivery of results with high quality.
Moderator of discussion is Miloš Zeković, Agile Coach and member of Agile Serbia community. Miloš has more than 8 years of Agile experience in many different industries, he has been a Scrum Master for more than 6 years, and he’s also Certified Product Owner, LeSS Practitioner and Agile Coach for more than 2 years.
You will also have a chance to ask questions about your specific niche, thought the MatchAbout app, and the best-ranged questions will be discussed on the stage.
The topics that will be covered during the PreConference Day are:
- What is Agile?
- Why adopt Agile? Business Benefits of Agile,
- Differences between Agile and traditional project management,
- IT sector examples,
- Non – IT sector examples,
- Q&A – MatchAbout.
Who is this PreConference Day for?
For everyone who:
- wants to learn more about Agile,
- is not sure why Agile is so powerful business tool,
- doesn’t know how to apply Agile and Scrum into their business,
Details about PreConference Day:
PreConference – Intro Agile Day will be organized on the date as per schedule.
- Date: 11th June 2019
- Duration: 4 hours, from 1pm to 5pm
- FREE Entry
- Applications are in progress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Opera & Theatre MADLENIANUM, Glavna #32, Belgrade 11080