Collaboration among all team members and stakeholders is required to achieve business success. For good collaboration, communication is the key factor – so, let’s all talk the same language! Let’s introduce the simplest “language” in Software Development world – Scrum framework. Introduction to the Scrum Framework Training is the right choice for everyone who wants to learn about Scrum framework.
This training is highly recommended for software engineers and business people who are involved in software development lifecycle. Regardless of whether you are a member of a development or a business team, everyone should know the Scrum basics, the most common Agile framework in the world. Clients want it, developers enjoy working according to it, and business needs to respond to changes fast – why don’t you start with Scrum today?
Everyone who wants to learn about Scrum framework or to remind themselves to its foundations. Everyone who wants to start with Scrum implementation and its adoption within their company. Software engineers and business people who are involved in software development lifecycle.
- Short explanation Agile vs. Traditional approach
- Introduction of Scrum Elements and Characteristics that are important for understanding benefits of using Scrum
- Detailed explanation of Scrum Roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum Team)
- Detailed explanation of Scrum ceremonies with discussion on characteristics of sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective and daily scrum meeting
- Detailed explanation of Scrum artefacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Burndown Charts. Additionally, terms Definition of Done and Definition of Ready are discussed
- Various exercises to practice Scrum during the course
Details about Introduction to the Scrum Framework Training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Introduction to the Scrum Framework Training can be organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host.
- Duration: 1 working day
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C