The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a set of organization and workflow patterns specially focused on alignment, collaboration, and delivery across large numbers of Agile teams. The primary asset of this framework is creating of a “big picture”, process of work flow for Product Management.
What is the value training will provide for your team?
The Scaled Agile Framework training will help you in demonstrating knowledge and applying the same using SAFe framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise environment.
Training also facilitate the management of an individual’s credentials and gives them access to a wealth of resources, supporting them in further professional development, keeping their SAFe knowledge current. Furthermore, through out of the Agile release business outcomes will increase, while infrastructure costs will decrease. Nevertheless, employee’s satisfaction and engagement increased.
Who is this training tailored for?
Training is designed for Business Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Line Managers, Scrum Masters or people who are leading software development using multi Scrum teams. People should be very familiar with Scrum Framework.
What is training about?
This training provides an answer on how to scale Scrum and synchronizes alignment, collaboration and delivery for large numbers of Scrum teams. It explains Scaled Agile Framework in details – SAFe roles, SAFe artefacts, SAFe events, all needed in Agile with a number of Scrum Teams.
- Scaled Agile Framework – definition
- Scale to the Program Level
- SAFe Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artefacts
- This module explains what Scaled Agile Framework is, a new approach that harnesses the power of Agile and Lean and applies to the needs of the largest software enterprises;
- This module explains what do you need to add to the Scrum framework to be able to scale Scrum for the large software enterprises;
- In this module, new additional SAFe roles (Business Owners, Product Management Release Management, Release Train Engineer (RTE), System Team, Shared resources, DevOps, UX, System Architect) are explained in details;
- In this module, additional SAFe events are explained in details. Characteristics of Release Planning Event (RPE), System Demo, Inspect & Adapt (I&A) meetings are discussed;
- This module explains additional SAFe artefacts such as Program Epics, Vision, Roadmap, Program Backlog, Program PI Objectives, Program Increment, Features and Components, Architectural Features, Architectural Runways.
Details about Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework Training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia and Puzzle Software, Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework Training can be organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host, tailored to company’s needs.
- Duration: 1 working day
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
Note: SEUs are structured on a point system, and SEU is based on a 1:1 ratio of contact hours to points. Full day of training is equivalent to 8 SEUs. You are required to earn Scrum Education Units (SEUs) by completing educational training or learning opportunities as a validation of your continued proficiency and because of your future certification.