A good product owner (PO) is not only a Scrum professional, he is also a product developer and a product manager.
Product development of today consist of different techniques originating from start-ups, but successfully applied in large corporations alike. The Design Sprint is an unavoidable framework that will help POs (and their teams) successfully discover what the users think of their ideas. In only 5 days team will experience the journey from understanding the problem they have to solve, through ideation of the solution. Furthermore, prototyping and finally validating their hypothesis with the end-users.
What is the value training will provide for your team?
On Design Sprint – A Way To Solve Critical Problems training, attendees will understand basics of the framework itself. Going through each day of the sprint where we will learn proposed techniques, and demonstrate them through simulation for each day. Furthermore, examples from real sprints will help you anticipate real problems that you might face in utilizing Design Sprint in your organization.
Design Sprint framework use some of the most popular companies in the world, such as Google, H&M, Uber and Lego, because it’s matter to them to validate new business solutions and ideas.
Who is this training tailored for?
Design Sprint – A Way To Solve Critical Problems will bring the most benefits to anyone involved in product development or product management activities. Although conceived in start-up environment, it is no oddity to see the Design Sprints applied in corporations. Therefore, regardless if you are start-up entrepreneur, Scrum Product Owner, corporate product developer or manager you will benefit from understanding and learning how to apply techniques shown in this training.
What is training about?
Design Sprint – A Way To Solve Critical Problems is a training that explains what is the Design Sprint, what are the benefits for the company and how it works. Since this is an introduction-level course there is no previous knowledge prerequisite. Although majority of examples in the training will be from IT related products, the Design Sprint can successfully be applied for products or services from non-IT industries as well.
- What is the Design Sprint;
- When does it make sense to use it;
- Detailed tutorial for each day of the sprint with explained techniques used, roles and challenges;
- Simulation of each day of the sprint (the trainees go through main techniques on one imaginary use case);
- How to “sell” Design Sprint to your boss.
After this training you will:
- Be able to explain to others what the Design Sprints is. Also, what are the main benefits and when it can be used;
- Have theoretical knowledge of techniques used in the Design Sprint;
- Be able to implement techniques after a series of simulations contained in this training;
- Be able to sell the Design Sprint to the key stakeholders in your organization.
Details about Design Sprint – A Way To Solve Critical Problems training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Design Sprint – A Way To Solve Critical Problems training can be also organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host.
- Duration: 1 working day
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
- Applications are in progress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Price: 245€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
- Date: 31st May 2019
- Location: Zepter Hotel Beograd, St: Terazije #10, 11000 Belgrade
Note: SEUs are structured on a point system, and SEU is based on a 1:1 ratio of contact hours to points. Full day of training is equivalent to 8 SEUs. You are required to earn Scrum Education Units (SEUs) by completing educational training or learning opportunities as a validation of your continued proficiency and because of your future certification.