Do you know the role of the Product Owner in a Scrum team? The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and work on the development team. The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the Product Backlog. Product ownership is much more than User Stories and prioritizing the work. It’s about leading the product to create happy customers and find business success.
After you have finished with CSPO course, you will become a Certified Product Owner, officially registered by the Scrum Alliance, which means you are capable of leading a Scrum team through a Product Backlog and communicate the product vision in an Agile environment.
To prepare for the course, you will receive the necessary materials needed to guide you. During the course, all the theory and many real-life events and challenges will be covered.
Maybe you are:
… a Product Owner without Certification;
… a member of the Development Team who is trying to find valuable information for the work of his team;
… a Manager who wondering how project development processes should flow and how to create an energizing workplace;
… a Person with little experience in Scrum who wishes to learn more.
The agenda is preliminary and will be adjusted based on the interest of the participants.
- Product ownership simulation
- Why Agile for project management and business?
- Scrum fundamentals
- Requirements and product backlog
- Release planning
- Elective topics
By the end of the course you will…
- get official Scrum Product Owner certificate from the Scrum Alliance;
- become a part of the Scrum community;
- learn why to use Agile, when Scrum is the right approach, when we should use some other approaches and when we can combine different approaches;
- learn what others expect from you as a Product Owner, and how to interact with the Development Team and the Scrum Master, or with stakeholders;
- learn how to plan for future, and what kind of commitments are safe to make;
- learn to effectively describe things / features your clients and users want, how many details are useful, and when;
- learn to obtain the Development Team’s feedback on risks, opportunities, effort and consequences of planned work;
- learn what techniques to use to elicit needs and value information from stakeholders, and how to keep them informed of product progress.
Details about next public Product Owner course
Certified Product Owner Course is organized on a scheduled date, or can be organized on-site course on your request, like all other courses organized by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: Yes
- SEU points: 14 SEUs, Category B
- Application are in progress: email@example.com
- Early Bird Price: 790€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
- Date: 15th-16th November 2018
- Location: TBA
What the participants said about Product Owner course
“The course really helped me, although I had some previous practical experience. Actually, it helped me to map theory to practical experience. The trainer is great. He managed to present us possible problems, and then let us to try to solve them. After that, he told us how they should be solved in practice.”
(Milos Tomic, Humanity, Product Owner)
See how it was at the previous Certified Scrum Product Owner Course in April, 2018 in our Facebook album.