Do you know the role of the Scrum Master in the Scrum team? Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and all processes take place according to its principles and rules. The Scrum Master serves the development team by helping remove impediments to the team’s success, facilitating meetings, and supporting the practice of Scrum.
During the years, we have been organizing Scrum Master Certification in cooperation with the Scrum Alliance. On the Certified Scrum Master course you will learn how to help your development team to properly use Scrum
To prepare for the course, you will receive materials to guide you. Furthermore, on the course, the additional handouts will be provided. On course, all the theory will be covered and many real-life events and problems in team will be discussed.
Maybe you are
… a Scrum Master without certification;
… a member of the Development Team who is trying to improve information flow and work of his team;
… a Manager who is wondering how project development processes should flow and how to create an energizing workplace;
… a person with little experience in Scrum, interested in learning more.
The agenda is preliminary and will be adjusted based on the interest of the participants.
- Process improvement simulation
- Foundations of Agile and Scrum
- Complexity and dealing with uncertainty
- Scrum overview
- Scrum details
- ScrumMaster role – responsibilities and activities
- Team formation
- Elective topics
By the end of the course you will…
- receive an official Scrum Master certificate from the Scrum Alliance;
- become a part of the Scrum community;
- master new tools for effective team communication;
- start improving delivery of an authorized product in a supportive and productive work environment;
- know how to consciously take charge of change;
- foresee immediate improvements in your quality and almost certain improvements in customers satisfaction;
- have skills to help your team work seamlessly as a true team;
- know how to bring problems to the surface so you can fix them;
- deeply feel the power of working as an uninterrupted team;
- learn the satisfaction of being a servant-leader.
Details about next public Scrum Master course
Certified Scrum Master Course is organized on a scheduled date, or an on-site course can be organized on your request.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: Yes
- SEU points: 14 SEUs, Category B
- Applications are in progress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird Price: 790€ + VAT (until October 31st ) Regular Price: 890€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
- Date: 13th-14th November 2018
- Location: Royal Inn Hotel Belgrade, Kralja Petra 56
What the participants said about Scrum Master course
“The course met my expectations, provided some insights, and shaped my previous knowledge about the topic. Its content is very well designed and the trainer is great. It is obvious that he has a lot of experience and he gave his best to transfer it to us. The focus of the course was on the team formation, team members’ relations, etc. which I consider as a very important issues regarding the Scrum Master role. “
(Vladimir Topalovic, Senior Project Manager, Vip mobile)
See how it was at the latest Certified Scrum Master Course, during the previous Agile Month – April 2018 in our Facebook album.