Do you know the role of the Scrum Master in the Scrum team? Scrum Master is responsible for successful implementation of Scrum. Therefore he is in charge to provide environment where all members are able to understand Scrum and all processes take place according to its principles and rules. The Scrum Master serves the development team by helping remove impediments to the team’s success, facilitating meetings, and supporting the practice of Scrum.
What is course about?
During the years, we have been organizing Scrum Master Certification in cooperation with the Scrum Alliance. According to previous practice this course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and above all teaches what are the values of the Scrum and Agile framework.
What you can learn?
The agenda is preliminary and it will be arranged as per interests of course participants.
- Process improvement simulation
- Foundations of Agile and Scrum
- Complexity and dealing with uncertainty
- Scrum overview
- Scrum details
- Scrum Master role – responsibilities and activities
- Team formation
- Elective topics
By the end of the course you will…
- receive an official Scrum Master certificate from the Scrum Alliance;
- become a part of the Scrum community;
- master new tools for effective team communication;
- start improving delivery of an authorized product in a supportive and productive work environment;
- know how to consciously take charge of change;
- foresee immediate improvements in your quality and almost certain improvements in customers satisfaction;
- have skills to help your team work seamlessly as a true team;
- know how to bring problems to the surface so you can fix them;
- deeply feel the power of working as an uninterrupted team;
- learn the satisfaction of being a servant-leader.
Who is this course for?
Maybe you are
… a Scrum Master without certification;
… a member of the Development Team who is trying to improve information flow and work of his team;
… a Manager who is wondering how project development processes should flow and likewise how to create an energizing workplace;
… a person with little experience in Scrum, interested in learning more.
What is your personal and professional gain?
On the Certified Scrum Master course, you will learn how to help your development team to properly use Scrum. Even more opportunity to become a Certified Scrum Master and leader who contribute to development of his team and organization, applying effectively with Agile techniques.
To prepare for the course, you will receive materials to guide you. Furthermore, on the course, the additional handouts will be provided. During course all the theory will be covered and many real-life events and problems in team will be discussed.
Details about next public Scrum Master courses
Certified Scrum Master Course is organized on the date as per schedule. Furthermore we can organize an on-site course on your request.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: Yes
- SEU points: 14 SEUs, Category B
- Applications are in progress: email@example.com
- Early Bird Price: 790€ + VAT (until May 3rd) Regular Price: 890€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
- Date: 14th-15th May 2019
- Location: Zepter Hotel Beograd, St: Terazije #10, 11000 Belgrade
What the participants said about Scrum Master course
“The course met my expectations, got some new insights, and opportunity to shape my previous knowledge about the topic. Its content is very well designed and the trainer is great. Therefore it is obvious that he has a lot of experience and he gave his best to transfer it to us. The focus of the course was on the team formation, team members’ relations, etc. which I consider as a very important issues regarding the Scrum Master role. “
(Vladimir Topalovic, Senior Project Manager, Vip mobile)
See how it was at the latest Certified Scrum Master Course, during the previous Agile Month – April 2018 in our Facebook album.