Certified Agile Leadership program is a practical and pragmatic course, which will adapt to the wants and needs coming from the participants. All the necessary theory will be covered, but our focus is on real-life events, challenges and opportunities.
To prepare, refresh your knowledge of Agile and how it fits in today’s economic context. The material to guide you for the preparation of the course will be provided.
Maybe you are
… a Scrum Master wondering how to further self-improve;
… a Product Owner trying to improve the difference you make in your role;
… a boss who’s wondering where your role fits in Agile and how you can help;
… a lead developer or architect, and you want to improve your leadership;
… an executive or manager of any level.
So far, agile people have only told you what NOT to do. This course will help you to find out what to DO.
Focus is on your personal story, talents, and skills. You’ll learn how to integrate them, get to know tools and techniques like the “Responsibility Process”, how to be more effective and aware of yourself. This will enhance your power as a leader.
Learn how to tackle challenges in Agile Transformations and get to know useful organizational models. We will dive into a Transformational Example, and show you how to work successfully as a leader, in an environment full of complexities. You’ll deepen your knowledge in how to create an “Environment of Trust” which helps people to thrive, and how to lead.
- Be challenged and discover what kind of a leader you are
- Take the lead, if and when you want
- Learn about Agile Organisations, how to create, transform, and sustain one
- Learn about Agile Leadership, what that means and how you do it
- Learn about Agile approaches to change, what works and what doesn’t work
- Gain more awareness of how you manage contexts and develop relationships
- Get a clear focus on a growth challenge for the upcoming 6 month with a clear sense of progress
- Learn a set of principles which apply to leading your life, your team and your organisation
- Come face-to-face with yourself, your strengths and your weaknesses, as you confront one situation after the other, with equally inquisitive classmates.
Details about next public course:
As the all available courses organized by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Certified Agile Leadership Course I is organized on a scheduled date, or can be organized on a request (on-site) where a Company is the host.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: CAL1 Credential
- SEU points: Earn up to 14 SEUs in support of the Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), and up to 14 PDUs in support of certifications offered by the Project Management Institute, including the PMI-ACP. as well as the PMP certification.
What the participants said about Agile Leadership Course I:
“I liked this course a lot, it’s quite interactive. There are plenty of practical exercises (Visualization Maps, Check-In technique) and in general I have learned a lot about what I can apply on my project, in my company.”
(Nemanja Bošković, Senior Software Developer, Comtrade)
See how it was at the previous Certified Agile Leadership Course I in April, 2018 in our Facebook album.