Whether you were born to become a leader, or you simply want the best edition of you, Certified Agile Leadership I Course will be right place for you to start. On the Certified Agile Leadership I Course you will learn how to improve your leadership skills. The main purpose of the course is to get them to the point of understanding what difference they make, what difference they want to make and how to fill potential gap between those two.
In the world where everything changes, the only thing that you can rely on is building the strong relationship with people you work with. On this course participants will learn a lot of tools that can use individually and with their teams to figure out how to improve leadership in their teams and in whole organization.
What is course about?
Certified Agile Leadership program is a practical and pragmatic course, which will adapt to the wants and needs coming from the participants. All the necessary theory will be covered, but our focus is on real-life events, challenges and opportunities.
To prepare, refresh your knowledge of Agile and how it fits in today’s economic context. The material to guide you for the preparation of the course will be provided.
What you can learn?
- Personal dimension of leadership – Focus is on your personal story, talents, and skills.
- Acting as a leader – You’ll learn how to integrate them, get to know tools and techniques like the “Responsibility Process”, how to be more effective and aware of yourself.
- Interacting as a leader – This will enhance your power as a leader, because you’ll have opportunity to improve your skills and competences, and have to apply with new techniques.
- Agile Transformation process – Learn how to tackle challenges in Agile Transformations and get to know useful organizational models.
- Complexity of Agile – We will dive into a Transformational Example, and show you how to work successfully as a leader, in an environment full of complexities.
- Leadership development – You’ll deepen your knowledge in how to create an “Environment of Trust” which helps people to thrive, and how to lead.
- Be challenged and discover what kind of a leader you are;
- Take the lead, if and when you want;
- Learn about Agile Organisations, how to create, transform, and sustain one;
- Learn about Agile Leadership, what that means and how you do it;
- Learn about Agile approaches to change, what works and what doesn’t work;
- Gain more awareness of how you manage contexts and develop relationships;
- Get a clear focus on a growth challenge for the upcoming 6 months with a clear sense of progress;
- Learn a set of principles which apply to leading your life, your team and your organization;
- Come face-to-face with yourself, your strengths and your weaknesses, as you confront one situation after the other, with equally inquisitive classmates.
What is your personal and professional gain?
- Knowledge – How to overcome the usual business traps which result with limiting success, and establish your path to high performance;
- Personal development – How to get your people aligned, fully assertive and agile, with effective communication skills, improving yourself as the Leader they need;
- Agile Mindset – How to create new ways to inspire and influence your environment, spreading the Agile Mindset to create more leaders around you.
Who is this course for?
Maybe you are:
… a Scrum Master wondering how to further self-improve;
… a Product Owner trying to improve the difference you make in your role;
… a boss who’s wondering where your role fits in Agile and how you can help;
… a lead developer or architect, and you want to improve your leadership;
… an executive or manager of any level.
So far, agile people have only told you what NOT to do. This course will help you to find out what to DO.
We really care about what our previous attendees say, so we permanently work on improvement and put all our efforts to create new and successful leaders!
Details about next public course:
As the all available courses organized by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Certified Agile Leadership Course I is organized on a scheduled date, or can be organized on a request (on-site) where a Company is the host.
- Duration: 2 working days, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: CAL1 Credential
- SEU points: Earn up to 14 SEUs in support of the Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), and up to 14 PDUs in support of certifications offered by the Project Management Institute, including the PMI-ACP. as well as the PMP certification.
- Applications are in progress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Price: 990€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued. See our Terms and Conditions.
- Date: 26th-27th November 2018
- Location: Royal Inn Hotel Belgrade, Kralja Petra 56
What the participants said about Agile Leadership Course I:
“I’ve just completed a two-day Certified Agile Leadership Course! This is, by far, the most useful course I have ever undergone. The moderators were great and I believe that anyone who wishes to make a change in their company should attend this course. I hope that Agile Serbia will continue to organize such interactive courses in the future!”
(Milica Milić, Product Manager, SRC sistemske integracije)
See how it was at the previous Certified Agile Leadership Course I in April, 2018 in our Facebook album.