Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) certification training with Christophe Martinot
The Agility in Marketing certification is an industry-recognized credential made by marketers, for marketers. It verifies an ability to articulate and implement agile marketing principles and deliver more responsive, customer-centric business outcomes.
🎯 Target audience – Who benefits from this certification?
This knowledge-based certification is intended for marketing professionals, marketing leaders, and agile pr
g., Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters) looking to help marketing teams/organizations adop
t an agile way of working. Its also relevant to transformation leads, such as professionals exploring the talent and structural aspects of an agile marketing transformation.
📖 Learning outcomes:
- Agile Marketing Drivers and Criticality
- Tools for Adaptive, Customer-Centric Marketing
- Delivering Marketing Value Through Cross-Functional Teams
- Benefits of Short Iterations for Marketing Work
📌Applied Agility in Marketing learning modules:
The course consists of 8 modules of 90 minutes, organized in two lessons per session:
- Marketing to serve or to sell, Define Agile Marketing, Differentiate agile marketing,
- Focus on the customer, pivot or persevere, MVPs and iterations
- Adaptive Strategy Planning, Customer Focus, Learning Through Experimentation and Data, and OKRS
- Implementation from strategy to execution, user stories, prioritization and estimation
- Agile framework: Scrum
- Agile framework: Kanban
- Agile implementation: case study, efficiency measurement
- How to get started?
📣 What do you get and how the Certification process look like?
After the training you will have the tools to be able to:
- Develop adaptive strategy for your products/services
- Set goals with OKRs
- Generate a minimum viable product
- Improve the execution of projects and products using agile methods and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban,…)
- Align your company’s people and teams with goals
- Manage leadership by applying management tools 3.0
- Establishing prioritization techniques.
- 12 hours of a live online course with an instructor (4 sessions of 180 min over 4 weeks)
- Online sessions with a limited number of participants
- Supporting supplemental material, videos, and recommended reading
- ICAgile ICP-MKG Certification
- Access to the AgileWow4All community where you can share with Agile Marketing enthusiasts
🗓️DATES: Marketing Bootcamp March 2023
Every Thursday from 18:00 to 21:15 CET, from 2 March to 23 March 2023. (4 sessions of 180 min online)
Tuesday 2 of March 2023 from 18:00 – 21:15 CET
Tuesday 9 of March 2022 from 18:00 – 21:15 CET
Tuesday 16 of March 2022 from 18:00 – 21:15 CET
Tuesday 23 of March 2022 from 18:00 – 21:15 CET
Note: To obtain the ICP-MKG certification, it is essential to participate in 7 of the 8 modules. If a module is lost, the participant should see the module recording of the lost session.
This course is accredited by the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG).
Developed in collaboration with thought leaders around the world, ICAgile’s globally recognized certifications are backed by learning outcomes and competencies, and motivate people to be truly competent in their field.
Earn this certification
Every ICAgile-accredited course includes hands-on learning. You’ll need to actively participate in a live class to earn this certification.
When you successfully complete your class and your post-class survey, you’ll earn a certificate that you can share with employers and your professional network. Certificates are downloadable PDFs configured for uploading and sharing on LinkedIn.
🙎🏻♂️ Details about the next public Agility in Marketing course:
- Date & Duration: Every Thursday from 18:00 to 21:15 CET, from 2 March to 23 March 2023. (8 sessions of 90 min online)
- Location: On-Line
- Spoken Language: English
- Materials language: English
- Max number of people: 20
- Trainer: Christophe Martinot
- Course type: certified by ICAgile
- SEU points: 12
- Applications: by e-mail: email@example.com
- Price: 890 € + VAT
REGISTER: by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help you?
You might have some doubts about training, certification or SEU points, etc. Frequently Asked Questions should help you to find all answers you need 😊