Agile Retrospectives are one of the essential elements in the agile toolset. You use retrospectives to learn from the past and apply those learnings in the future. This is the cornerstone of a successful continuous improvement process. Unfortunately, agile retrospectives are often the first tool that will be neglected or even omitted, as a lot of teams develop the feeling, that this tool doesn’t bring any real value. What a pity. On Agile Retrospective Masterclass training, we will address the common problems in agile retrospectives and learn about new ways and tools to avoid this trap.
Agile Retrospective Masterclass is for Scrum Master, team member of Agile teams, Project Leads, Agile Coaches, Manager in an Agile environment.
- The Retrospective’s phase model – extended
- The retrospective phase model
- Where can I find new activities for each phase?
- How to prepare your retrospectives?
- Moderation Techniques to boost the effectiveness of your retrospective
- Learn about moderation techniques like e.g. mirroring, stapling or paraphrasing
- How to create beautiful flipcharts in no time
- Spice up your retrospectives by creating your own activities
- Learn to create your own activities
- Create powerful metaphors to unleash the power of hidden thoughts in your teams
- Systemic Retrospectives
- How to integrate System Thinking into your retrospectives to define actions that have an impact
- Use system thinking to identify new levers and possibilities to tweak your organization
- Solution Focused Retrospectives
- Learn how to focus on the future instead of the past
- Learn how to cope with typical pitfalls and problems
- Be aware of common pitfalls and problems
- Learn how to avoid or address them
By the end of the Masterclass you will…
- have some new tools to facilitate successful retrospectives;
- aware of typical problems and pitfalls and how to address them;
- know how to create your own activities;
- know system thinking and how to use it in retrospectives;
- become a great retrospective facilitator.
Details about next public Agile Retrospective Masterclass training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Agile Retrospective Masterclass is organized on scheduled date, or can be organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host.
- Duration: 1 working day
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
- Application are in progress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early bird: 340€ + VAT (until the 1st of April 2018); Regular price: 440€ + VAT
After the registration, Companies will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account with Intesa Bank, at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
- Date: 20th April 2018
- Location: Hotel Zepter, st. Terazije 10 (Belgrade)