“Agile Requirements & User Stories” is a one-day training, although it is highly recommended to attend it along with the “Agile Planning & Estimating” training. The content of the two courses is highly related and the participants will obtain more knowledge by participating in both courses.
The training provides an explanation of Agile requirements – how to define and prioritize them.
Software engineers and business people who are involved in software development using Agile.
- Agile Practices and Techniques: User Stories
This module introduces the term of a User Story, its form and characteristics. Acronym INVEST is analysed in order to describe the attributes of a good User Story. Acceptance criteria, splitting User Stories, and relationship between User Stories and Product Backlog are also discussed.
- User Story details
This module describes how to write a requirement using User Stories, what are important parts of a requirement (role, activity, business value).
- User Story format
This module describes the format of User Story, and which template to use.
- User Story criteria
This module describes acceptance criteria, or condition of satisfaction for User Stories.
- 10 common patterns to split a User Story
This module describes how to split bigger User Stories into smaller ones.
This module introduces the term “Spike” and explains rules and differences comparing feature User Stories, and technical User Stories.
- Definition of Ready (DoR)
This module describes what is DoR and where it is used.
- User Story exercise
During this module, writing User Stories and acceptance criteria are practiced through several examples.
- Agile Practices and Techniques: Requirement Prioritization
This module discusses approaches to requirements prioritization. MoSCoW rule is explained.
Details about Agile Requirements & User Stories Training:
Just like all the other trainings that are organized by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Agile Requirements & User Stories Training is organized on scheduled date or can be organized on request where the Company would be the host.
- Duration:1 working day
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
How it was on Agile Requirements & User Stories previous trainings?
- Agile Requirements & User Stories Training during the Agile Month – April 2018
- Agile Requirements & User Stories during the Agile Month – May 2017
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Nov 2016
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Apr 2016
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Nov 2015