“Agile Planning & Estimating” is a one-day training, although it is highly recommended to attend it along with the “Agile Requirements & User Stories” training. The content of the two courses is highly related and the participants will obtain more knowledge by participating in both courses.
For this training, it is necessary for the participant to have previous knowledge of User Stories and the Definition of Done. The training provides an elaboration of: Agile Planning & Estimating principles, practices and techniques, so that participants can determine how to use them on their projects.
Software engineers and individuals coming from the business sector who are involved in software development using Agile.
- Agile Planning
This module introduces the agile approach to planning. Story Points are explained.
- Relative Sizing Exercise
During this module, Relative Sizing is practiced through an exercise.
- Techniques for Estimating
This module discusses several techniques for Agile Estimating, such as Estimates by Analogy, Disaggregation and Planning Poker. Three levels of planning are mentioned (Release Plan, Iteration Plan and Daily Plan). Velocity-driven and Commitment-driven Iteration Planning approaches are discussed.
- Release planning
This module describes how to do Release Planning.
- Team’s velocity
This module introduces the term “Team Velocity”.
Details about Agile Planning & Estimating Training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia & Puzzle Software, Agile Planning & Estimating Training is organized on scheduled date, or can be organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host.
- Duration: 1 working day, from 9am to 5pm
- Certification: No
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
How it was on Agile Planning & Estimating previous trainings?
- Agile Planning & Estimating Training during the Agile Month – April 2018
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Nov 2016
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Apr 2016
- Agile Requirements + Agile Planning and Estimating Training during the Agile Month – Nov 2015