Agile Engineering Practices training provides an introduction to the most important engineering practices, which should be added to Scrum framework to increase your productivity in Agile implementation.
What is the value training will provide for your team?
We are aware of possibility in practice that bags might occur while projects are ongoing, nevertheless delays or uncompleted expectations, despite hard work and dedication. However, there are practical solutions as well, and purpose of this training is to provide them. You will get solutions for project development process, avoiding potential bags or predicting them. In order to satisfy customer’s needs training will teach how to avoid setbacks and how to deliver high end products.
Some specific benefits your business can gain by using Agile Engineering Practices would be Technical debt tips and solutions, same as flexibility to turn on a dime or options to re-allocate Development Team members in real time. Additionally, comfort of avoiding having to scrap months of work or having confidence of knowing that the most important pieces of your project are successfully completed, so you can easily realize your marketing goals and campaigns…
Who is this training tailored for?
Development teams, Scrum Masters and Software engineers who want to implement key Agile Engineering Practices and to improve skills to use them.
What is training about?
The Agile Engineering Practices provide participants with knowledge to use fresh tools and techniques to implement fully tested, cleanly designed software solutions. Furthermore, course discuss the Agile mindset for software development, which encourages developers to embrace change by developing easily adaptable solutions architected to maximize business value.
- Quality vs Features
- Continuous Integration
- Unit testing
- Testing approach
- Technical Debt
- Pair Programming
- Behavior Driven Development – BDD
Some important topics in this training Agenda are:
- What you should consider to achieve quality and productivity and factors that affects quality and productivity during software engineering or software development process;
- Concept of Continuous Integration as a software development practice and aims to lessen the pain of integration by increasing its frequency;
- Introduction to the Unit Testing and it’s purpose, summarized as a Facilitates changes, Simplifies integration, Documentation and Design Tool;
- Different approaches to the software testing with purpose of executing a system in order to identify any type of gaps, errors, or missing requirements;
- What is a Technical Debt as a concept in programming, also known as Design debt, and how to minimize it in practice;
- Basic concept of Refactoring as a systematic process of improving code without creating new functionality with final goal of creating clean code and simple design;
- Concept of Pair Programming and common benefits, with explanation why this concept becomes attractive and adopted by many organizations;
- Concept of Behavior Driven Development as a methodology for developing software through continuous example-based communication between developers (BDD) and it’s benefits.
Details about Agile Engineering Practices Training:
As the all available trainings by Agile Serbia and Puzzle Software, Agile Engineering Practices Training can be organized on request (on-site) where the Company is the host, tailored to company’s needs. Choose the date and send us your request!
- Duration: 1 working day
- SEU points: Earn up to 8 SEUs, Category C
Note: SEUs are structured on a point system, and SEU is based on a 1:1 ratio of contact hours to points. Full day of training is equivalent to 8 SEUs. You are required to earn Scrum Education Units (SEUs) by completing educational training or learning opportunities as a validation of your continued proficiency and because of your future certification.