Advanced Certified Scrum Master ® (A-CSM) is an online, mentoring and coaching program for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches. Course is created by Certified Enterprise Coaches® (CEC) who will guide you to further development of Agile knowledge and skills.
What is course about?
- Online assessment and pre-work.
- Class meets virtually for 90 minutes each week for six weeks. All sessions are recorded, and you can watch the recording between the classes to catch up if you want to refresh your experience.
- You practice at work between weekly calls. Participants can expect 1-3 hours of offline work/practice between sessions.
What can you learn?
By the end of the course you will…
- Improve your ability to come up with new, original, unique solutions to problems or ideas;
- Learn how to use the Agile Coaching Competency Framework and the skills required to coach at the enterprise level;
- We’ll use The Integral Agile framework to give you fresh ideas. Therefore, we will help you widen your lens and increase your awareness of the holistic approach to agile adoption;
- Understand approaches to coaching and mentoring those in leadership roles;
- Develop better awareness of scaling and descaling patterns.
Who will lead you through the Scrum as a mentor?
There are only 99 Certified Enterprise Coaches® (CEC) in the world, and there is a special reason for that. Certainly it is necessary to have a broad and deep knowledge of Agile to acquire such a prestigious certificate. Furthermore, many years of experience in its implementation and practice as well.
This is your opportunity to learn from one of them! Meet Miljan Bajić, Certified Enterprise Coach® with 15+ years of experience, university lecturer in the USA, speaker at Agile conferences around USA and Europe, and with many other designations: CSM, CSPO, CSP, CTC, SAFe SPC, PMP, PMI-ACP.
Why online Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course is specifically tailored for you?
Our A-CSM program is firmly grounded in Agile principles and provides the knowledge necessary for practice on-the job. This 6-week (six one-week sprints) online program is iterative, we deliver it in small slices using your real-life challenges as the focus of the learning. Unlike a 2-day or 3-day class where you’re “bombarded” with new information. Our Certified Enterprise Coaches® (CEC) have designed these online sessions to be every bit as engaging as our in-person mentoring, coaching, and training programs, in which many people had opportunity to share experience and to enjoy.
What is your personal and professional gain?
Completing A-CSM some of benefits will be…
- Achieving A-CSM certification you obtain advanced level of knowledge and experience in this field;
- Part of emerging market of certified professionals because demand has increased tenfold, even in industries beyond IT regarding they interest in applying Scrum and Agile;
- Achieving numerous career opportunities available for certified professionals because they are nowadays business environment requires more and more Agile experts across various industries;
- Certification boosts your career opportunities in any organization that employs Agile practices;
- This is a step further to continue in your way to become certified coach/trainer in Scrum, or to improve your current skills with new tools and techniques.
Who is this course for?
It is dedicated, but not limited to:
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches & other Change Agents
- Certified Scrum Professionals looking to renew their certification
- Team Leads, Tech Leads & Development Managers
- Project & Program Managers
This course is not for everyone. It is for people serious about upping their game around Scrum Master role, servant leadership, and organizational change. Also, it requires a commitment to be present and practice real-world challenges. Are you ready? 🙂
- Welcome & Introductions
- Lean Agile Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Team Dynamics
- Definition of Done
- Value of Engineering Practices
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
It’s highly recommendable if…
This program is not for everyone. First of all, it is for people that are serious about developing their Scrum Mastership skills. It also requires a commitment to be present and practice before and during the program.
- You must complete the application process to ensure the program is right for you.
- You must have a current Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- You have to demonstrate at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster prior to obtaining the A-CSM credential. However, you may obtain experience before, during or after attending our program.
- You must actively practice with a cross-functional team and to do assignments also on the same way for each sprint; you must be willing to work with other participants that will go through the course together with you (group 5-7 people).
*Obtaining A-CSM certificate is possible only in case of having CSM certificate issued by the Scrum Alliance. However, we strongly recommend you to attend the course even if you are certified by any other certification organization, or if you don’t have a certificate at all, but you are dealing with a Scrum Master role.
Details about the Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course:
- Duration: 6 weeks, every Thursday – 90 minutes
- Certification: Yes, with the Scrum Alliance
- SEU points: 10+ SEU points, Category B
- Applications are in progress: email@example.com
- Location: Online
What the participants said about Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course:
“Agile Coaching is part art, part science, and requires both a good heart and a strong mind. Miljan Bajic led an Agile Coaching class which I was fortunate to attend. He exhibited all of the above qualities and taught and coached us precisely on how to apply various skills and techniques to be the best coaches we can be.
The course was full of useful content and organization was great. Miljan was seamlessly able to shift and focus on the areas which the class selected as most important. The sessions were interactive, insightful, engaging, and thought-provoking.”
(Lisa Maxwell, Senior Agile Project Manager at Curriculum)
“The Advanced Scrum Master class was fantastic, largely due to Miljan’s style and knowledge. He has a strong grasp of the concepts, delivered the material in an engaging way, and adapted well to the needs of the students.”
(Anthony X. Uliano Founder of AMC Technology, LLC.)